We appreciate our volunteer ministry associates who serve in a variety of ways at the Center or behind the scenes. Please consider volunteering in one of the areas below. Contact us for more information.
- Participant Advocate/Coach
- Medical Professionals – RN, RDMS, APRN
- Support Group Facilitator
- Bible Study Leader/Discipler
- Office Assistant/Data Entry
- Boutique Assistant
- Fundraising Assistant
- Special Events Assistant
- Maintenance Assistant
- Other Professionals – Accounting, Legal, etc.
We always seek professionals to add to our team. People who can offer their expertise in areas such as health and wellness, Christian counseling/therapy, accounting, grant writing, or legal matters. We also seek to fill positions on our board of directors and committees. Contact us if you can serve in any capacity.
MATERIAL DONATIONS NEEDED
Donate Baby Clothes & Diapers
- New & gently used baby clothes sizes newborn to 18m
- Diapers (all sizes), pull-ups and wipes
- Gift cards for Walmart, Target, Grocery stores, Gas stations
- Baby layette items including receiving blankets, baby wash/shampoo, hooded towels and washcloths, etc.
Please drop donations off at our center location or call for more information.
1210 22nd Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33712
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Please use this form to contact us to learn more or to meet our current needs.